By using the materials I got from the internet, I bitmap them into my 3Dmax and insert them into my building.
The main materials i used are timber, concrete and glass. I got the concrete and timber materials from the internet, but I used Art and Design for the glass effect.
By using UVWmap, I rotate my material to the direction I want them to be. UVWmap can also function to adjust the size of your materials, which I used it in all of my walls.
After done with my rendering, i insert the daylight tool in order for my building to have light and shadow.
After finish adjusting my building to the angle I wanted, I clicked the Render tool and save it as TIF file for further editing in Photoshop.
By deleting the background and then inserting the background I preferred, I am able to create a scenery for my building.
I added the tees and its shadow by cop and pasting the trees, then distort the shape and adjusting the colour using level tool.
Human figures were added into my perspective drawing in order for readers to able to visualize the size of my building.
Another perspective view editing.
I used the level tool to adjust the brightness of the surrounding to get the perfect lighting.









No comments:
Post a Comment